We Are Driven By Our Vision
Working With CXC Means…
Work life balance
A true commitment to letting everyone make the most of every part of their life
Recognition & Rewards Program
When a special effort is put in, they’re recognised & rewarded. Always.
Peer nomination means everyone has a chance to be recognised, & to shine
We love coming to work!
The camaraderie, the people, the focus, the results.
Senior Project Manager
You’ve heard about the rise of the Contract Worker, right? The grinding shift of Australia’s 9-5’ers who prefer Contracting to FTE work?
And today, we’re the leader in this space: helping Australia’s big corporates and the contract workers they appoint, to work better, smarter, more efficiently: we OPTIMISE their work lives. And we’re growing and evolving ALL. THE. TIME.
Hence we need you: We are searching for a self-motivated and outcome focused individual to join CXC Global on an 8-12 month Maternity Leave contract. The Senior Project Manager is accountable for the direction, management and coordination of the CXC Global PMO team. It is the responsibility of the Senior Project Manager to directly lead and manage the resources within the PMO department ensuring the delivery of best practice, innovation and strategically aligned projects to CXC Global and its clients in an efficient and effective manner.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Accountable and responsible for team management, including performance management, appraisals, KPI setting and assessment, development, training, coaching, mentoring, succession planning resourcing and termination
- Maintenance of governance and delivery of the full portfolio of all internal and external projects managed by the PMO.
- Manage the full CXC Global programme / portfolio of internal and external projects are ensuring that all risks, actions, issues and key decisions are highlighted, documented and completed where applicable within the agreed robust governance framework
- Act as the first escalation point for the team for all projects managed by the PMO.
- Deliver discrete projects in line with the agreed PMO methodology.
- Act as key liaison point between the client and internal CXC Global departments to ensure all projects are properly documented, tested, and implemented as agreed.
- Review of respective projects to ensure best practice and continuous improvement is delivered throughout the project lifecycle
The successful candidate will have solid people and portfolio management experience.
You will be Prince2 qualified or equivalent and/or have experience in recruitment process outsourcing solutions (RPO), managed service provider solutions (MSP), account management or payroll/outsourcing space including exposure to the technology solutions used in this area.
You will have a strong understanding of, and demonstrated success using, project and process management frameworks and principles, along with experience managing process improvement programs and/or significant projects.
Intermediate skills in MS Project, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio, along with VMS/Payroll system experience or exposure would be highly regarded.
To be a successful Senior Project Manager at CXC Global, you must be a customer focused individual who pursues everything with energy, and drive. You will have exceptional organisational and time management skills and will be able to effectively communicate with people from all levels within an organisation.
The successful applicant will be Sydney based and an Australian Citizen/NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.
In return we offer:
- A challenging yet rewarding role
- An engaging and culturally strong team environment
- Reward and recognition programs
- Ongoing coaching, training and development opportunities
- Northern Beaches and Central Sydney CBD location