We Are Driven By Our Vision
Working With CXC Means…
Work life balance
A true commitment to letting everyone make the most of every part of their life
Recognition & Rewards Program
When a special effort is put in, they’re recognised & rewarded. Always.
Peer nomination means everyone has a chance to be recognised, & to shine
We love coming to work!
The camaraderie, the people, the focus, the results.
Client Services Coordinator
Multiple roles available
Our success continues, so we’re growing our team. We have two Client Services Coordinator roles open, commencing October 2016.
These roles will provide a rewarding opportunity for customer service superstars, supporting some of Australia’s largest corporates. Day-to-day requirements include contract worker payroll support, issue resolution, reporting and customer service process improvement. This is a highly varied position, relying heavily on your fantastic administrative and communication skills. You’ll be managed and mentored by hard working, fun and experienced managers who will give you the right tools to help you grow, provide autonomy and set you up for success. You’ll be working within a close knit team who love to socialise, sing to the radio and support each other.
What is the job?
- Management of various contractor and corporate client enquiries via email and phone
- Educating contractors and corporate clients around a variety of areas including finance, tax structures, payroll and timesheets (don’t worry, we’ll train you in these areas)
- Working with corporate hiring managers, HR and procurement professionals as well as a variety of white collar contractors of all levels
- Servicing our contractors and corporate clients as per Service Level Agreements, to meet agreed Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain systems and other internal records
- Generate contracts and other documentation for contractors under our management
- Generate the required reports for CXC Global management team – and clients – on time, and on topic
- Analysis, improvement, and documentation of all processes managed
- Working as a supportive team member: confident to speak up honestly and help others when time allowsWorking With
CXC Global Means…
- A supportive and fun team environment
- A fabulous reward and recognition program
- Coaching, training and development opportunities
- A modern, central Sydney CBD office
- A great work-life balance
- A workplace environment that you don’t mind waking up to on a Monday morning
This role would suit an individual who has:
- An keenness to learn: new processes, systems and contractor management products
- An ability to adapt to a changing work and industry environment
- An appreciation for and commitment to providing the best customer service in the industry (via email and phone)
- A love of working in a service-orientated environment
- The ability to use your own initiative and take accountability
- Minimum of High School Certificate (or equivalent)
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field will be an advantage
- Customer service experience required (knowledge of payroll or recruitment principles an added bonus)
- Australian Citizen/NZ Citizen and or Permanent Resident
We are searching for a self-motivated and outcome focused individual to manage, oversee and coordinate innovative and strategically aligned projects for both internal and external clients on a 12 month Maternity Leave contract. In addition to delivering a varied and challenging portfolio of projects, the Project Manager will act as a key liaison point between the client, partners and CXC Global in order to provide effective and supportive solutions.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- With the support from the PMO Manager, be the main project lead and take ownership of projects from relatively straightforward to complex and from concept through to full implementation and warranty period
- Interface with client and/or internal CXC Global business areas at a senior level, ensuring project group expectations are managed effectively
- Manage all work streams and projects in accordance with set project methodology, documentation and governance and within agreed timescales
- Facilitate all project meetings in line with the agreed internal project communication plan and ensure all project reporting is accurate and delivered to agreed timescales
- Update and maintain all respective PMO documents and tools ensuring alignment with PMO methodology and best practice
In return we offer:
- A challenging yet rewarding role
- An engaging and culturally strong team environment
- Reward and recognition programs
- Ongoing coaching, training and development opportunities
- Central Sydney CBD and Northern Beaches location
Underpinning knowledge required:
To be successful in this role you will be Prince2 qualified or equivalent and/or have a solid project management experience in recruitment, account management or payroll/outsourcing space including exposure to the technology solutions used in this area. You will be a customer focused individual who pursues everything with energy, and drive. The successful applicant will have exceptional organisational and time management skills and will be able to effectively communicate with people from all levels within an organisation.
Intermediate skills in MS Project, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio, along with VMS/Payroll system experience or exposure would be highly regarded.